Friday, June 15, 2012

The Day I Kissed College Goodbye

April 25, 2012. A special day not only for me, for my parents, but also for my fellow batch mates and their parents too. Why special? It's because the long time of preparation for reality is over. The hardship of our parents, for us to be able to study in a good school, is now paying off. They are already done with their part and thus it's the time for us, graduates, to return the favor. We are about to begin a new chapter of our lives. Another step higher to the ladder of our goals. Now is the time to stand on our own feet and face life's biggest challenges by applying what we learned from our past experiences and the future events that we are about to experience.
  

My graduation dress =)

I am so happy that I finished college already. But quite sad because I'll definitely miss being a student especially the life I had when I was in school. Well, I'm still a student but not exactly the way it was before. It will be a very different setting. I'm now enrolled in a bigger school with a very spacious and endless classroom, with a sea  of people as my classmates, with new experiences as my professors, with officeworks as my projects and assignments, and with future personal problems as my exams.

afternoon batch of UE graduates
The speaker, Mr. Peter A. Musngi  (UE MBA, batch 1972)
The voice behind ABS-CBN
He said that he is the only double CPA, Certified Public Accountant and Certified Public Announcer haha!!!

Cams and I
Thesis team members: Angelica, Nhikkie, Gerald
M.O.V.E.R.S.


After the Commencement rites, my parents and I had a small dinner celebration at Shakey's, Mall of Asia. We ordered pizza, spaghetti, carbonara, garlic bread, fried chicken, mojos, and ice cream. Yummy! I really love their carbonara, garlic bread, and mojos. Home sweet home afterwards. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment