Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Suzy the Snail

I accidentally found this small snail on a chair at our kitchen around 2am. Since I’m not wearing my eyeglasses that time, I thought it was a singsing pari or maybe a poop haha! When I took it for a closer look, I realized that it was a snail. I wondered where it came from and how did it get to the chair. I named her Suzy. Suzy seemed dead that time because her shell had cracks and because she was so small she looked so fragile. So I decided to put her in a plastic cup and filled it with water. After a while, she moved and crawled. I thought of feeding her but the hell I don’t know how and where on earth will I get her food this time of the day?! Hahaha!!! I was so childlike. Seems like I’m back to being 10 yrs. old!!! Anyway, since I was in the kitchen, I found a bundle of pechay (Chinese cabbage) and tore a leaf from it. I put it in the plastic cup and placed Suzy there. I found a new pet =)

I decided to make Suzy the subject of my photo shoot. =p

Suzy died the day after I found her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment