Sunday, March 25, 2012

Photography

I think my interest in photography started when I got fascinated of vintage pictures. I have this amazement of looking at them. And it feels good to see things the way they were before. For example, a black and white picture of my grandfather standing beside a motorcycle when he was still a teenager (and it had a note at the back saying : 'God is my devotion, San Mateo is my destination, and you is my inspiration'). It maybe grammatically incorrect, because it was supposed to be '...and you are my inspiration', but the picture carried an expression of love and great admiration for a woman. Sadly, I can't post that picture because it wasn't saved from typhoon Ondoy. Going back, photography  is not just a picture or photo with an image on it but rather a medium to express feelings/emotions and see how wonderful the world is.

No comments:

Post a Comment